- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Do we have one on KS yet?Thus, I am reminded daily that I need a Lee Hyori badge.
Not yet, unfortunately.Do we have one on KS yet?
We really should have one!Not yet, unfortunately.
Perhaps with the coming of the Refund Sisters, a Lee Hyori badge will be a thing lol
I WOULD TOTALLY BE INTERESTED!I LITERALLY WANTED TO START A HYORI BADGE THREAD FOR AGES BUT DIDNT CAUSE I DIDNT KNOW IF ANYONE WOULD BE INTERESTED BESIDES ME
I am a fan of her solo career and Fin.K.L.I WOULD TOTALLY BE INTERESTED!
Didn't know her pre-solo, but I've been a fan since her Stylish...E album xD
I was sad we didn't have a LH badge ;~;
SO YEAAAAAAAAAAH!
![]()
Come thru with the MHA gif! LOLI WOULD TOTALLY BE INTERESTED!
Didn't know her pre-solo, but I've been a fan since her Stylish...E album xD
I was sad we didn't have a LH badge ;~;
SO YEAAAAAAAAAAH!
![]()
Hwasa. I am a MooMoo and Hwasa is my favorite Mamamoo member after Wheein. I also love Lee Hyori a lot. And you ?Yep! Who is your bias
I think Jessi really stood out for me!Hwasa. I am a MooMoo and Hwasa is my favorite Mamamoo member after Wheein. I also love Lee Hyori a lot. And you ?
It's a super group they formed for a variety show, all of the proceeds from the single are going to charity!i just saw this on youtube
wtf is hwasa doing in this group
wtf is this group anyways
im so confused
![]()
![]()