- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,791
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
only if someone else is payingThe happiest place in the world just became an even happier place![]()
![]()
Unfortunately in this world... happiness is only for those with moneyonly if someone else is paying
I heard the happiest place is only so happy until one realises how expensive it is
monies buys happiness!!!Unfortunately in this world... happiness is only for those with money![]()
Or never had moneymonies buys happiness!!!
for everyone that says otherwise just doesn't know where to shop lol
its crazy. park attendance is actually going down.only if someone else is paying
I heard the happiest place is only so happy until one realises how expensive it is
I'm sure Rei brought her trusty starship company card with heronly if someone else is paying
I heard the happiest place is only so happy until one realises how expensive it is
I thought you are the expert on such mattersshe should be the princess of disney
who's that man??!![]()
like I said only if someone else is paying lolI'm sure Rei brought her trusty starship company card with her![]()