- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,031
- Reactions Received
- 98,803
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,717
- Ship
- Wreck
Wow, just the other day I learned she is a good swimmer, seems like its true! 
@Dive
@Dive
eh, I think we see most of them in some kind of bathing suite at some point?Wow, thats only the 3rd Idol I've ever seen in a bathing suite. Only ones I've seen are Yena, Solar and Rei. Rei's very fishy in a cute way!
ok so you are very specific about the kind of bathing suite you mean..Almost all the time they wear shorts and a rashguard shirt, probably over a bathing suit.
Yeah, by K-pop standards I always figured it was modesty thing and also some weird unspoken industry rule they don't talk about. Unless for some reason your modeling underwear... then it's somehow ok? I was shocked when Yena put out [ ] because before the only person I'd seen in a swimsuit was Solar and it didn't shock me from her because she's Solar and in Mamamoo.ok so you are very specific about the kind of bathing suite you mean..
with all due respect it's not like I keep track but there's plentyWow, thats only the 3rd Idol I've ever seen in a bathing suite. Only ones I've seen are Yena, Solar and Rei. Rei's very fishy in a cute way!
Lair, we all know you have an excel spreadsheet.with all due respect it's not like I keep track but there's plenty
oh and nice
excel? no...I keep them on my zip drive!!!Lair, we all know you have an excel spreadsheet.
80% of people here have no idea what your talking about.excel? no...I keep them on my zip drive!!!
80%??? woah I think you're highly overestimating the age of kps my friend80% of people here have no idea what your talking about.
![]()
OMG, they still sell them!
its very cute indeed!Yeah, by K-pop standards I always figured it was modesty thing and also some weird unspoken industry rule they don't talk about. Unless for some reason your modeling underwear... then it's somehow ok? I was shocked when Yena put out [ ] because before the only person I'd seen in a swimsuit was Solar and it didn't shock me from her because she's Solar and in Mamamoo.
Lemon aid is a great song so you can thank me later.![]()
I wonder what kind of amateurish research you did!Soooo, after some thought and investigation... How do we know thats actually Rei... Reddit is a questionable source at best...
So proud of you for checking your sources!I wonder what kind of amateurish research you did!
It was posted on the IVE IG Account by either Rei or her manager, so its a good source!
I just posted the reddit link as I like the video palyer better![]()
ofc! You can always believe MoguriSo proud of you for checking your sources!![]()