Appreciation Rei takes us along for a swim (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Wow, thats only the 3rd Idol I've ever seen in a bathing suite. Only ones I've seen are Yena, Solar and Rei. Rei's very fishy in a cute way!
eh, I think we see most of them in some kind of bathing suite at some point?

But I don't think I saw many idols actually swim before! :magikarp:
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
ok so you are very specific about the kind of bathing suite you mean..
Yeah, by K-pop standards I always figured it was modesty thing and also some weird unspoken industry rule they don't talk about. Unless for some reason your modeling underwear... then it's somehow ok? I was shocked when Yena put out [ ] because before the only person I'd seen in a swimsuit was Solar and it didn't shock me from her because she's Solar and in Mamamoo. :lisalaugh:

Lemon aid is a great song so you can thank me later. :sanapray:
 
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Soooo, after some thought and investigation... How do we know thats actually Rei... Reddit is a questionable source at best...
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Yeah, by K-pop standards I always figured it was modesty thing and also some weird unspoken industry rule they don't talk about. Unless for some reason your modeling underwear... then it's somehow ok? I was shocked when Yena put out [ ] because before the only person I'd seen in a swimsuit was Solar and it didn't shock me from her because she's Solar and in Mamamoo. :lisalaugh:

Lemon aid is a great song so you can thank me later. :sanapray:
its very cute indeed! :llama_squish:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,806
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Soooo, after some thought and investigation... How do we know thats actually Rei... Reddit is a questionable source at best...
I wonder what kind of amateurish research you did!

It was posted on the IVE IG Account by either Rei or her manager, so its a good source!


I just posted the reddit link as I like the video palyer better:catsip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: StirFriedPanda
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,443
Reactions Received
39,056
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,679
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I wonder what kind of amateurish research you did!

It was posted on the IVE IG Account by either Rei or her manager, so its a good source!


I just posted the reddit link as I like the video palyer better:catsip:
So proud of you for checking your sources! :pepeheart:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread