- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,093
- Reactions Received
- 98,895
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 350,564
- Ship
- Wreck
The prettiest guinea
Also I never notice she had a mole on her neck or is just these pics
maybe becasue she is so funny?I don't know why I laugh every time I see Rei.
I think it's a combination of that and her child-like demeanour, I don't know her that well but she seems very innocent and cute.maybe becasue she is so funny?![]()
You accurately summed Rei up in a sentenceI think it's a combination of that and her child-like demeanour, I don't know her that well but she seems very innocent and cute.
I dont look at pictures that closelythis is truely shocking to me.. she always had it
it's a good opportunity to get to know her!I think it's a combination of that and her child-like demeanour, I don't know her that well but she seems very innocent and cute.
sometimes it's hard to imagine how you perceive the world honestlyI dont look at pictures that closely![]()
You've never heard of birds eye view? It's very wide angle of view, very bad at spotting details, mainly good for spotting the big picture, incase a predator is lurkingsometimes it's hard to imagine how you perceive the world honestly![]()
You've never heard of birds eye view? It's very wide angle of view, very bad at spotting details, mainly good for spotting the big picture, incase a predator is lurking![]()
Most the time the details not important. If i see a giant cat like shadow in my view,I know to run, that's all that matters from a survival point of viewI see... thats really lame though so to miss all the details!!
for a fearless cat, that mindset is not easy to understand!Most the time the details not important. If i see a giant cat like shadow in my view,I know to run, that's all that matters from a survival point of view![]()
Everytime you fail to catch a bird and it seems like it saw you coming from a mile away, irs because of their bird eye viewfor a fearless cat, that mindset is not easy to understand!![]()