Photo Rei 𓂃.*・゚ꫂ ၴႅၴ (1 Viewer)

Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I love that dress on reiiiii
 
  • Love
Reactions: fdonce and Moguri

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,199
Reactions Received
1,652
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,353
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
maybe becasue she is so funny? :sniff:
I think it's a combination of that and her child-like demeanour, I don't know her that well but she seems very innocent and cute.
 
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and fdonce
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,412
Reactions Received
13,590
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
85,012
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I think it's a combination of that and her child-like demeanour, I don't know her that well but she seems very innocent and cute.
You accurately summed Rei up in a sentence
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,115
Reactions Received
98,899
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
350,690
Ship
Wreck
I think it's a combination of that and her child-like demeanour, I don't know her that well but she seems very innocent and cute.
it's a good opportunity to get to know her! :mentalstability: I will keep making lots of threads about her! She is my favorite IVE member!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread