- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,129
- Reactions Received
- 98,924
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 350,765
- Ship
- Wreck
Everytime you fail to catch a bird and it seems like it saw you coming from a mile away, irs because of their bird eye view![]()
Everytime you fail to catch a bird and it seems like it saw you coming from a mile away, irs because of their bird eye view![]()
How many bird have you caughtand everytime I catch them, it's becasue of supreme feline reflexes, speed and agility!
Bird have fragile wings because the bones need to be hollow so its light enough for flight.
just.. just a few, to play!
Bird have fragile wings because the bones need to be hollow so its light enough for flight.
Theyre also pretty skittish so there is no "lightly" catching a bird. Theres a good chance every bird you caught to "play with" is horribly hurt![]()
Plus unless you're a vegan cat, I have a feeling I went be seeing any of those birds againno of course not!!!
![]()
Plus unless you're a vegan cat, I have a feeling I went be seeing any of those birds again![]()
Like fine dining fine?
of course the birds are... just fine!!!
Seems there are some stranger things about you I dont knowno comment![]()