- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,093
- Reactions Received
- 98,897
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 350,564
- Ship
- Wreck
you need to find more spaceOk maybe there's a tiny spot in my heart I can fit Rei![]()
Nope your loss. IVE doesn't want you as a fan any more.Ok maybe there's a tiny spot in my heart I can fit Rei![]()
you need to find more space![]()
She's tiny, she doesn't take up much spaceNope your loss. IVE doesn't want you as a fan any more.![]()
Wow, making fun of short people.She's tiny, she doesn't take up much space![]()
There is nothing wrong with being compact or bite sizeWow, making fun of short people.![]()
did you learn recently she's taller or almost as tall as you..?She's tiny, she doesn't take up much space![]()
Lol everyone else is more tiny so I can fit alot of people in my heartdid you learn recently she's taller or almost as tall as you..?![]()
tic toc is dead in the usa so i could nt see anything.what do you mean?![]()
Rei does look totally edible.There is nothing wrong with being compact or bite size![]()
yep I replaced all the links in my threads from yesterday with yt onestic toc is dead in the usa so i could nt see anything.
but now its you tube which works lol
*here here*There is nothing wrong with being compact or bite size![]()