COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Rumor Remember Loona/Chuu fans dispatch is "news" for hire at times (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
This was the og Jessica piece until sm hit em with the cash. and that massive list then showed up.

1671645215591.png

Which is why dispatch is claiming everyone is at fault and trying to trash Chuu.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
@Goldenstars
@Orbit

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I saw some Golden Stars mention this could turn into a media war between Chuu and BBC with the only things helping Chuu right now is that BBC seems completely tone deaf compared to SM since that article just made BBC seem worse.

BBC doesn't have the position to easily cause the damage SM could but it turning into a media war could definitely get insanely messy for Chuu and it's clear BBC is going to do whatever they can right now.

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Dispatch has already edited the article to take out context defending Chuu. Blockberry can try but they are no SM. I just wish the industry supported Jessica the way they are Chuu

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Dispatch has already edited the article to take out context defending Chuu. Blockberry can try but they are no SM. I just wish the industry supported Jessica the way they are Chuu
The biggest difference is the members.
For example Loona with their financial struggles and snsd with the crazy wealth are acting noticeably different in all this mess.

Abeamus

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Wreck
Well the Loona members being in Chuus corner is making this harder for BBC in general but they're also just quite bad at it like Chuus side has only released a statement saying they're looking into the matter and the bits in the Dispatch article BBC clearly paid for so Chuu hasn't really released anything herself and BBC is losing.

The fact BBC is going for the Chuu vs Loona angle while 9 of the remaining 11 members have filed an injunction against them and the remaining 2 support the boycott is the worst way they could've tried to twist this especially when BBC are screwing over the rest of the girls the same way Chuu found out they were her.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Well the Loona members being in Chuus corner is making this harder for BBC in general but they're also just quite bad at it like Chuus side has only released a statement saying they're looking into the matter and the bits in the Dispatch article BBC clearly paid for so Chuu hasn't really released anything herself and BBC is losing.

The fact BBC is going for the Chuu vs Loona angle while 9 of the remaining 11 members have filed an injunction against them and the remaining 2 support the boycott is the worst way they could've tried to twist this especially when BBC are screwing over the rest of the girls the same way Chuu found out they were her.
I think its insane that the members have to split the costs that are an inherent part of doing business.
The split i can understand as every agency has some sort of split. Usually several different categories.

PR wise its almost like the girls are saying BBC is doing such an awful job (or such a great job of looking like idiots) that hey are letting them go.

The optics of announcing a that cb album when they did are so bad. And then backing off saying they care for the fans and members......

The down side of that is they likely have already billed the girls the 50% of the costs of teh CB to date.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread