Remember That Time On AKP (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
When I spammed the forum with Luna?

How many of you actually checked out her music? :susPepe:
For no particular reason...
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I remember that, so well. I actually listened to that song because of you, haha. I remember posting it somewhere because of you as well.
:sj_weary:
I actually went back and checked how many times I was posting it.
I spammed Luna at least 200 times during her comeback:llama_shook:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
if anyone actually checked out luna ill eat my hat
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
I have checked it out, I liked favourite and high hi ALOT I like the high pitched part of butterfly, but that's a few second clip...I don't really like the song that accompanies it
How dare you :seokeyes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread