Official Request Cards or Trades Here (550 Viewers)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
User you will trade with: @Yachii
Card you will receive: Ateez Yunho ♥♥♥♥♥
Card you will give away: NCT Sungchan

omg, I can´t believe this!!!!!!!! am I seriously getting two Ateez cards in a day? ♥♥♥♥♥♥
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
User you will trade with: @Yachii
Card you will receive: Ateez Yunho ♥♥♥♥♥
Card you will give away: NCT Sungchan

omg, I can´t believe this!!!!!!!! am I seriously getting two Ateez cards in a day? ♥♥♥♥♥♥
You're luck is turning around! Congratulations
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Username: uwuWInter
Reason for request: completed daily quest.
🥰🤩😍thnx.
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
User you will trade with: @Yachii
Card you will receive: Stray Kids I.N.
Card you will give away: NCT Mark (sad but must be done :( )

User you will trade with: @Wingfrost
Card you will receive: IOI Kyulkyung
Card you will give away: Stray Kids I.N.

:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: thank you both <33 i should complete my seventeen set by tomorrow!
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
User you will trade with: @Yachii
Card you will receive: Stray Kids I.N.
Card you will give away: NCT Mark (sad but must be done :( )

User you will trade with: @Wingfrost
Card you will receive: IOI Kyulkyung
Card you will give away: Stray Kids I.N.

:sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: :sanapray: thank you both <33 i should complete my seventeen set by tomorrow!
agree
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread