Official Request Cards or Trades Here (96 Viewers)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Exi

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,804
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Kaishua
daily threads and posts
Korean 2, International Rare
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
How do I get rid of all my cards? I'm fed up with people coming to me asking if I want to trade when I have no interest in them lol
You could probably make a thread giving them out in one go for free but you'll have to agree to the trades a few times.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
You could probably make a thread giving them out in one go for free but you'll have to agree to the trades a few times.
That's what I'm scared of :haylul:
I will probably do that though.
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
:susPepe: if that includes your everglow cards, ill be happy to take them off your hands :nekoshy:
How about if I just sell everything for real $$$? :lisalaugh:
I'll let you have at least one Everglow card as I'll have to give everyone a fair shout.
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
How about if I just sell everything for real $$$? :lisalaugh:
I'll let you have at least one Everglow card as I'll have to give everyone a fair shout.
np, my wallet is stacked
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Trading with: @Nina
Giving: Inuyasha Kaede
Taking: Hu Yao

Thank you! :nekolove:
Trading with @LilacNyx
Giving: g-idle yuqi // shuhua
Taking: ladies code eunb // gugudan hyeyeon

:pepeheart: thankss
I agree!

Np at all :pepeheart:
user trading with: @Kaishua
card giving: Ariana Grande 4 Rare
cards getting: enhypen heeseung + SuperM Kai
:nekolove:
Kaishua
daily threads and posts
Korean 2, International Rare
Done 💙
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Trading with @lexus
Giving: Inuyasha Kaede
Taking: Maid Sama Ryunosuke (straight to @Goldenstar. i already have this card)

Trading with @Goldenstar
Giving: Maid Sama Ryunosuke
Taking: Edward Sheeran 2 o.o

:pepeheart:sorry for the circles kamipants
I agree and we will ignore the fact that I accidentally gave you Ed Sheeran 2 because the other person didn't agree yet :bobross:
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
I agree and we will ignore the fact that I accidentally gave you Ed Sheeran 2 because the other person didn't agree yet :bobross:
i saw nothing
that's a lie, i saw it all o.o
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Trading with @lexus
Giving: Inuyasha Kaede
Taking: Maid Sama Ryunosuke (straight to @Goldenstar. i already have this card)

Trading with @Goldenstar
Giving: Maid Sama Ryunosuke
Taking: Edward Sheeran 2 o.o

:pepeheart:sorry for the circles kamipants
You're so cute
Agree, thank you Nina chan :pepeheart:
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I agree and we will ignore the fact that I accidentally gave you Ed Sheeran 2 because the other person didn't agree yet :bobross:
The other person agreed now :pandatea:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread