Official Request Cards or Trades Here (1,390 Viewers)

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,542
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
Trading with: @Chohee_nyang
Giving: ZB1 Matthew
Taking: Loona OEC Kim Lip

May I also get the Loona OEC common logo?
username: pinkmelodies
reason: both dailies
deck: Korean 1 rare 1

username: pinkmelodies
reason: weekly
deck: rare 1
Chohee_nyang
Daily Threads (8 Oct)
K1

Chohee_nyang
Daily Threads (9 Oct)
K2

Chohee_nyang
Daily Threads (Today)
K3

Chohee_nyang
Weekly
R1

Tysm!!!
I'm actually a zoophobe(antonym of zoophile-person who loves animals; I don't dislike or hate animals just wary of dogs n most other animals except maybe cats but I don't rely like cats much I think. Exception is ducky but only fdonce LOL)

Loveyooshasha
Free
Limited

Thnx cards team
U: Moguri
R: free card
D: R2
Username: Abeamus
Reason: Daily Quests & Free Card
Deck: Limited
TrinityJade
Dailies x2
Korean 1, Rare 1

TrinityJade
Free
Korean 1, Rare1

ty!
StrayMixx
free card
k gen, r gen
snsd2beg
Free
Superheroes/Villains, R2
U: RandAlThor
R: Daily Posts
D: anime, int rare

U: RandAlThor
R: Daily Threads
D: anime, int rare

U: RandAlThor
R: free day
D: Limited

this is a Moldron
1791651119533.png

cold side of teh family....
1791651141717.png
Username: Dreamer_of_Songs
Reason: Free Card
Deck: Anime/Video Games

I recently heard about a new subspecies of Gentoo Penguin called the Southeastern Gentoo Penguin.

IMG_8703.jpeg
Username: athenaaa
Reason: free card day
Deck: Korean general
Done 6.gif
 
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,482
Reactions Received
75,542
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
142,502
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
User: Nina
Reason: both daily
Deck: limited

Reason: free bears
Deck: limited

Meet o.o the spectacled bear also known as the andean bear.
They're the second least dangerous bear, right after pandas:maheart:
Just look at the beautiful floof
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg
  • Dreamer_of_Songs
  • RandAlThor