- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 59,606
- Reactions Received
- 93,427
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 187,178
- Fandom
- WizSoneLuv
thanksDone!
That's the pull of the week Magician.
![]()
thanksDone!
That's the pull of the week Magician.
![]()
Username: Peachy_ttaeggui
Reason: free card
Deck: Korean
Done!Username: Myco
Reason: Daily
Deck: Korean
Username: Myco
Reason: Free Card
Deck: Korean
Your choices are Kang Daniel 1, YooA 4, or StayC SuminUsername: moonlight
Cards to give back: SNSD Yuri, X1 Dongpyo n Got7 Bambam
Batch: 5th
Username: karina
Reason: free card
Deck: Korean
DoneUsername: Yachii
Reason: free card
Deck: International
Username: Vikki
Cards to give back: Apink Chorong, Heize 1, Hyuna 1
Type of reroll: common
Batch to pick from: 5
You can do the other requests while I think about which to pickPoor Chorong. That's the 2nd time she's getting yeeted today
your options are;
Kang Daniel 5, The Rose Woosung, Jessica 2
---
I'll wait to see which requests you are doing before doing others.
![]()
Your options are;Username: Magician
Cards to give back: Big Bang Top, Wendy 4, Wonder Girls Hyuna
Type of reroll: common
Batch to pick from: 5
![]()
StayC J plsYour options are;
Jessi 4, Momoland Nayun, Stayc J
You can request it now and we'll just count it as the last week since you forgot and its barely past the time limitWith all this about the chuseok cards event, I forgot to request my weekly rare. I guess it's already too late to request it. Is it?
Username: DrewB?
Reason: Free Card Day
Deck: Whichever has f(x)
Username: brekker
Reason: Free card
Deck: Korean
Username: brekker
Cards to give back: Taeyeon 1 Rare, Vixx Ravi Rare
Batch: --- I guess I can´t choose a batch here ----
Username: Hakunama_Tata
Reason: Free card
Deck: Korean
Done!U: Tickita
R: Free
D: Korean
Thanks
Done!StayC J pls
And
Username: Magician
Reason: Dailies done
Deck: Korean