- Joined
- 28 September 2021
- Messages
- 5,549
- Reactions Received
- 53,023
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 5,908
- Ship
- Wreck
i didn't know you spoke spanish
Nana please!Your options are;
Le Sserafim Kazuha, TRI.BE Jia, After School Red Nana
I agreeU: Yerichu
Trading with: @Chuusahiyo
Trading: NCT jaemin rare & loona yyxy chuu
Receiving: Yuri, yena, hyewon
yuju 5 plsYour options are: Super Junior Yesung, Suho 2, or Yuju 5
done
![]()
agreed :)
Yes I am a multilingual queeni didn't know you spoke spanish![]()
Also I agreeUser trading with @lexus
Card giving Yuju 5
Card receiving Ten and Yangyang Yangyang (when she gets it)
user you will trade with: @OnlyCalB
card you will give: brave girls yejin
card you will receive: solji 5
![]()
u: MiyaKkura
r: completing daily quests (2 threads + card challenge)
d: Korean deck 1, rare batch 2
U: Yerichu
Trading with: @Chuusahiyo
Trading: jaemin rare & loona yyxy chuu
Receiving: Yuri, yena, hyewon
I agree
whoever does this could you put in the description trade wit Yeri<33 plz ty![]()
username: Rikai
Reason: completed both daily quests
Deck: Korean deck 1, Rare deck 2
yuju 5 pls
agreed :)
Yes I am a multilingual queen
Also I agree![]()
Done!Lily
Daily thread
Korean general
Agreed :)
This was misseduser you will trade with: @Exi
card you will give: little mix jesy rare
card you will receive: none, paying back bb bona rare debt
user you will trade with: @Exi
card you will give: little mix jesy rare
card you will receive: none, paying back bb bona rare debt
Done! Congrats on Little Mix Rare, Exi!Agreed :)
Done 💙User you will trade with: @lexus
Card you will give: solji 5
Card you will receive: super junior ryeowook
Ty![]()
donesoogi
daily thread
kor 1 rare 3