Official Request Cards or Trades Here (85 Viewers)

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Username: Rikai
Reason: Completed both daily quests
Deck: Korean 2, rare 2
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Soogi

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
trading with @Hakunama_Tata
Giving: Kara seungyeon + kang Daniel 1 rare
Taking: ohgg hyo + twice jihyo rare
I agree, thanks. :sanapray:
Bibi doesn’t have oh!gg hyo so the first part of the trade wasn’t done. The only oh!gg card @Hakunama_Tata has is yuri, and @Nina doesn’t that card either.

if you guys meant oh!gg yuri, you’ll have to repost and agree to the correct trade
:sanapray:
i'll do these when i get on my laptop in a few
Soogi you didn’t do it right?
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
ah no sorry, i left to do something but then it took longer than expected and i completely forgot to get back to this ;;
Lol no it’s ok, I did it but one of the cards they were trading, @/Hakunama_Tata didn’t have so I was just making sure you didn’t take it but not give it to Nina or anything
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Soogi and Nina

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,379
Reactions Received
41,053
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
238,495
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Bibi doesn’t have oh!gg hyo so the first part of the trade wasn’t done. The only oh!gg card @Hakunama_Tata has is yuri, and @Nina doesn’t that card either.

if you guys meant oh!gg yuri, you’ll have to repost and agree to the correct trade
:sanapray:

Soogi you didn’t do it right?
Oh no, how it is possible?:pepecry1: I remember I had Hyo, but I guess I traded it? Sorry, @Nina ! Nina has Yuri, so we can’t trade that card. Thank you @litc :sanapray:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,208
Reactions Received
76,668
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,597
Ship
Wreck
Oh no, how it is possible?:pepecry1: I remember I had Hyo, but I guess I traded it? Sorry, @Nina ! Nina has Yuri, so we can’t trade that card. Thank you @litc :sanapray:
I could trade you my Sunny or Yoona for WJSN THE BLACK Bona if you wanna fulfill the trade that way
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Oh no, how it is possible?:pepecry1: I remember I had Hyo, but I guess I traded it? Sorry, @Nina ! Nina has Yuri, so we can’t trade that card. Thank you @litc :sanapray:
I checked and it looks like you traded it to Nina in august who traded it to exi as part of a 3 way
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,932
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
U trade with: @Rikai
Card giving: VIXX hyuk rare
Card receiving: christmas tree

U trade with: @Rikai
Card giving: DO 4
Card receiving: wg hyelim.

Thnx rikai n cards team :nekolove: :pikahappy::oliviakek::kokorohappy::sakUwu::sj_weary:
 

Nina

🧜🏼‍♀️ 𝓜𝓼. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 🦄
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed daily threads
Decks: korean deck 2, rare deck 3

Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed daily posts
Decks: korean deck 2, rare deck 3

Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed weekly quest
Decks: rare deck 3
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Soogi

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Ten & Yangyang Ten pls :)
User you will trade with: @Exi
Card you will give away: After School Blue E-Young
Card you will receive: Ten & Yangyang Ten

User you will trade with: @Yili
Card you will give away: Ten & Yangyang Ten
Card you will receive: Debt Payment
agreed :)
User you will trade with: @Nina
Card you will give away: Seventeen Booseoksoon Hoshi Rare
Card you will receive: Yuju 4
yuju 4 please

agreeee

congratz on completing yuju i believe ^^
Abe you're always coming through, accept :sanapray:
u: seoriverse
r: daily posts (12 oct.)
d: korean 1, rare 2

u: seoriverse
r: dailies (13 oct.)
d: korean 1, rare 2
Username: LilacNyx
Reason for request: Daily Threads Quest
Deck: Korean 2
Username: MiyaKkura
Reason: Completed daily quests (2 threads + card challenge)
Deck: Korean deck 2, rare deck 1

Username: MiyaKkura
Reason: Completed weekly quest
Deck: Rare deck 2
U Yili
R Dailies both done
D Korean 2 Rare 1

U Yili
R Weekly Quest
D Rare 1
Username: Rikai
Reason: Completed both daily quests
Deck: Korean 2, rare 2
Username: Vikki
Reason: Completed daily quests
Deck: Korean 2 rare 3
Username: Hakunama_Tata
Reason for request: daily posts
Deck: Korean 2, Rare 3
Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed daily threads
Decks: korean deck 2, rare deck 3

Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed daily posts
Decks: korean deck 2, rare deck 3

Username: Magician
Reason for request: completed weekly quest
Decks: rare deck 3
done <3
 

Xeulgi

✧。Loɴely Aѕтroɴαυт ✧°
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
115,398
Reactions Received
53,169
Location
Outer Space
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
426,316
Gender
Female
Username: Xeulgi
Reason: Completed both daily quests
Decks: Common: Korean 2, Rare: Deck 1
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc and Soogi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread