- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,073
- Reactions Received
- 98,866
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 349,700
- Ship
- Wreck
Agreed
I agree. thxsTrading with @ani07
Giving: ten&yangang ten
Getting: yooa 4
Also I would like to request Yooa common logo please![]()
Done :)Username: lexus
Reason for request: Completed Daily Tasks
Deck: Halloween Doppelganger
AgreedUser you will trade with: @ani07
Card you will give away: got the beat winter
Card you will receive: girls day jiin
User you will trade with: @RandAlThor
Card you will give away: Enhypen Sunghoon Rare
Card you will receive: Miyeon 5 Rare
THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!
I agree, thxsUser you will trade with: @ani07
Card you will give away: got the beat winter
Card you will receive: girls day jiin
I agree!!!Srry i flopped cos i already hv sorn halloween, oopsie
U trade with @Lovely_Cornchips
giving kai 2,4,5
getting nct 127 winwin halloween
Thnx chirpsie n cards team 😍🥰😘🤩❤♥