- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 45,028
- Reactions Received
- 52,925
- Location
- Rosé's World
- Website
- nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 170,291
- Fandom
- GoldenStar
- Gender
- Male
U loveyooshasha
R daily threads(2024.06.07)
Dkorea commons, korea rare deck 1
U loveyooshasha
R daily posts(2024.06.07)
Dkorea commons, korea rare deck 1
U loveyooshasha
R 6/7 dailys-weekly rare task completed
D korea rare deck 1
I shd hv all korean commons, I think im missing only le sserafim chaewon rare, kazuha rare, yunjin rare n Lee hi 1 rare, from rare deck 1.
Thanks boyo n cards team
R daily threads(2024.06.07)
D
U loveyooshasha
R daily posts(2024.06.07)
D
U loveyooshasha
R 6/7 dailys-weekly rare task completed
D korea rare deck 1
I shd hv all korean commons, I think im missing only le sserafim chaewon rare, kazuha rare, yunjin rare n Lee hi 1 rare, from rare deck 1.
Thanks boyo n cards team