- Joined
- 2 June 2022
- Messages
- 17,625
- Reactions Received
- 18,610
- Website
- haru-masamasa.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,256
- Fandom
- EXO-L/FOREVER
- Pronouns
- Zombie/Monster
I still have SNSD TTS AF + I got Seventeen Hoshi Legendary, not Seventeen BSS hoshi LegendaryI agree!!! Thank you Pinkei!!!![]()
U:MK3AMLuvsU
R: 2 dailies
D: K gen
Tyy
doneUser: Muse
Reason: completed dailies
Decks: Kor 2, rare 3
I still have SNSD TTS AF + I got Seventeen Hoshi Legendary, not Seventeen BSS hoshi Legendary![]()
could i have the itzy rare set logo pls tysm
User: Harmony_Starz
Reason: completed both dailies
Decks: Korean 1, rare 3
your options are B1A4 Jinyoung, B1A4 Sandeul, or Ren 5Username: kimsguardian
Reason for request: completed both daily quests
Decks: korean 3 rare 3
Username: kimsguardian
Cards to give back: jeonghan x wonwoo jeonghan, nct wish ryo, xikers minjae
Type of reroll: common
Batch to pick from: batch 11
thanks ~![]()
Thank youuuyour options are B1A4 Jinyoung, B1A4 Sandeul, or Ren 5
AgreedTrading with @Exi
Giving: Onew 1 Rare
Taking:
- After School E-young
- After School Jooyeon
- After School Soyoung
- After School Uee
- Dreamcatcher Dami
- Dreamcatcher Gahyeon
- Dreamcatcher Siyeon
- Dreamcatcher Yoohyeon
- Heize 2
I'll just take ren, thanksyour options are B1A4 Jinyoung, B1A4 Sandeul, or Ren 5
agree! ty for helping me complete TWO sets!Trading with @ChiaraNextDoor17
Giving:
Enhypen Sunoo Rare
Enhypen Jungwon Rare
NCT Dream Mark
NCT Dream Renjun
Getting:
Weekly Jihan Halloween
Oh My Girl Mimi & Jiho Valentines
thats awesome!!agree! ty for helping me complete TWO sets!