U loveyooshasha
R daily threads(25.02.19)
D korea commons(see below), korea rares general
U loveyooshasha
R daily posts(25.02.19)
D korea commons(see below), korea rares general
I'm
still missing only jimin 2, 5 i think I hv all other korean commons
I'm missing(I think this might or might not be slightly inaccurate tho) these rares:
Spoiler
Korea Commons I'm missing:
I'm still missing only jimin 2, 5
Rare 1
Baekho 2
Baekho 3
Baekho 4
Baekho 5
DO 1
DO 2
DO 3
DO 4
kim sejeong 1
kim sejeong 2
kim sejeong 3
kim sejeong 4
kim sejeong 5
Lovelyz Baby Soul
Lovelyz Jiae
Lovelyz Jisoo
Lovelyz Mijoo
Lovelyz Kei
Lovelyz Jin
Lovelyz Yein
MiSaMo Momo
MiSaMo Sana
Taeyong 1
Taeyong 2
Taeyong 4
Taeyong 5
Xikers Minjae
Xikers Junmin
Xikers Sumin
Xikers Jinsik
Xikers Hyunwoo
Xikers Junghoon
Xikers Seeun
Xikers Hunter
Xikers Yechan
Rare 2
AKMU Chanhyuk rare
Chen 1
Chen 2
Chen 3
Chen 4
Chen 5
Chobom Chorong
Chobom Bomi
Jihyo 1
Jihyo 2
Jihyo 3
Jihyo 4
Jihyo 5
Kim Wooseok 1
Kim Wooseok 2
Kim Wooseok 5
NCT Sion rare
NCT Ryo rare
NCT Yushi rare
NCT Sakuya rare
NCT Jaehee rare
NCT DoJaeJung Doyoung
NCT DoJaeJung Jaehyun
NCT DoJaeJung Jungwoo
Riize Shotaro
Riize Sungchan
Riize Wonbin
Riize Seunghan
Riize Sohee
Riize Anton
Yena 1
Yena 3
Yena 4
ZB1 Jiwoong
ZB1 Zhang Hao
ZB1 Hanbin
ZB1 Matthew
ZB1 Taerae
ZB1 Ricky
ZB1 Gyuvin
ZB1 Gunwook
ZB1 Yujin
Rare Deck 3
I hv all korean rare deck 3
Thanks cards team 😊