Official Request Cards or Trades Here (88 Viewers)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,034
Reactions Received
52,931
Location
Rosรฉ's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,584
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
U loveyooshasha
R daily threads(2026.04.06)
D I hv all korea commons + rares

U loveyooshasha
R daily posts(2026.04.06)
D limited

Thanks cards team ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

kimsguardian

๐ŸŽงเพ€เฝฒ KKONGSUNI'S แ“šโ‚โ‘…^..^โ‚Žโ™ก ห–ยฐ.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,123
Reactions Received
59,271
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,286
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
Username: kimsguardian
Reason for request: completed both daily quests
Deck: korean 2 rare 2

Username: kimsguardian
Cards to give back: nct mark rare, nct hendery rare
Type of reroll: rare for commons
Deck: korean 2

thanks ~ :pandatea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐“œ๐“ผ. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐Ÿฆ„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
U: Moguri
R: 2xdailies
D: R2

Sorry I know I'm 1 minute off with the last thread, mercy please :pepecry2:
Gave you for posts. You didnt have enough for threads. :sanapray:

username: pinkmelodies
reason: both dailies
deck: korean 2 rare 3

username: pinkmelodies
giving back: The Boyz Juhaknyeon + Eric rares
deck: korean 2
U loveyooshasha
R daily threads(2026.04.06)
D I hv all korea commons + rares

U loveyooshasha
R daily posts(2026.04.06)
D limited

Thanks cards team ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜
U: PrincessChohee
R: 2ร—dailies
D: K1, R1
Username: kimsguardian
Reason for request: completed both daily quests
Deck: korean 2 rare 2

Username: kimsguardian
Cards to give back: nct mark rare, nct hendery rare
Type of reroll: rare for commons
Deck: korean 2

thanks ~ :pandatea:
Username: Boyo
Reason for request: daily threads
Deck: Korean 1
(I have all Korean rares.)
TrinityJade
Dailies x2
Korean 1, Rare 1

ty! :catsip:
Username: Abeamus
Reason: Daily Quests
Deck: Limited
Stitch Lunch Done.gif
 

Nina

๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐“œ๐“ผ. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐Ÿฆ„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
TrinityJade
Dailies x2
Korean 1, Rare 1

ty! :catsip:
I removed WJSN Soobin Rare and Weeekly Soeun Common.
You already requested your dailies for April 6 KST.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,344
Reactions Received
13,526
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,067
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I removed WJSN Soobin Rare and Weeekly Soeun Common.
You already requested your dailies for April 6 KST.
Oh ok

I think I shouldโ€™ve completed them properly this time!
Sorry about that! :pepeslippy:
 
Last edited:

Nina

๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐“œ๐“ผ. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐Ÿฆ„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: TrinityJade

Nina

๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐“œ๐“ผ. ๐“•๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐Ÿฆ„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,315
Reactions Received
75,409
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,939
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg and centen
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,344
Reactions Received
13,526
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,067
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
In case you're confused about the timezones, the day reset 15 minutes after you posted the below request.
Ah thatโ€™s helpful ty :uwu:
I forgot that the place I traveled to is set an hour ahead :pepeslippy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread