Official Request Cards or Trades Here (158 Viewers)

pinkmelodies

Jewel α₯«α­‘.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Nina

πŸ§œπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ π“œπ“Ό. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 πŸ¦„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,283
Reactions Received
75,381
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,789
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
385285_FREE_CARD_DAY_BANNER_By_Yili.gif

Banner by @Yili

Find your favorite pets interrupting sporting events
And come get your free cards @Cards Users
 

Nina

πŸ§œπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ π“œπ“Ό. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 πŸ¦„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,283
Reactions Received
75,381
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,789
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: pinkmelodies

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
@Nina was today's prompt inspired by yesterday's thread about the dog interrupting the soccer match? lol

Chiara
free card
k3, r3
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel α₯«α­‘.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Wait, Trinityjade already requested their cards yesterday.
Oh sorry I was looking at the wrong date under the activity log
TrinityJade
Dailies x2
Korean 1, Rare 1

ty!
I took back the cards since you already requested
snsd2beg
Free
Superheroes/Villains, R2
@Nina was today's prompt inspired by yesterday's thread about the dog interrupting the soccer match? lol

Chiara
free card
k3, r3
Username: Abeamus
Reason: Daily Quests & Free Card
Deck: Limited
Done :sanapray:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel α₯«α­‘.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
username: pinkmelodies
reason: both dailies
deck: korean 3 rare 1

username: pinkmelodies
reason: free
deck: korean 3 rare 1
 
  • Love
Reactions: Nina

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,489
Reactions Received
18,188
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
131,606
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
User: centen
Reason: free card day
Deck: Korean 2 Rare 1

1000003217.gif


Kirby will have to count as an animal because Heated Rivalry has ruined my ability to search for general sports gifs lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: pinkmelodies
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,316
Reactions Received
13,458
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
82,611
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I was wondering why I had 32/15 posts for yesterday :haylul:
Sorry for the confusion!

TrinityJade
Dailies x2
Korean 1, Rare 1

TrinityJade
Free
Korean 1, Rare 1
 
  • Like
Reactions: pinkmelodies

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,788
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,030
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh sorry I was looking at the wrong date under the activity log

I took back the cards since you already requested



Done :sanapray:
I just saw you took my Miyeon 4 Rare by accident and then gave her back. need coffee? lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: pinkmelodies
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,012
Reactions Received
52,918
Location
RosΓ©'s World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,175
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I think there's no official water sports for dogs:

Watever,
Loveyooshasha
free card wheee!
Limited

Thnx cards team🀩😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹β˜ΊπŸ˜†πŸ˜€

Uhm I think my weekly task card was missed:
loveyooshasha
both dailys(2026.06.19)
D 1 limited pls

Loveyooshasha
6/7 dailys done so I claim weekly rare card
D 1 limited pls

Thanks cards team πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜
I did 7/7 or 6/7 dailys but I posted request on 2026.06.19 but received only 1 card for daily but no weekly rare/limited; then I forgot to ask on 2026.06.20 in case I missed a day becos I requested late.

Since I did request on Fri kst 26.06.19 can I still get my weekly card? Unless I'm mistaken then nvm😭πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜’πŸ˜žπŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜”
Loveyooshasha
For 2026.06.14 - 2026.06.20 week ~ 6/7 dailys done so I claim weekly rare card
D 1 limited pls

Thanks cards team πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜
 
  • Like
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel α₯«α­‘.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Ahsoka
Free
Limited
User: centen
Reason: free card day
Deck: Korean 2 Rare 1

1000003217.gif


Kirby will have to count as an animal because Heated Rivalry has ruined my ability to search for general sports gifs lol
I was wondering why I had 32/15 posts for yesterday :haylul:
Sorry for the confusion!

TrinityJade
Dailies x2
Korean 1, Rare 1

TrinityJade
Free
Korean 1, Rare 1
I just saw you took my Miyeon 4 Rare by accident and then gave her back. need coffee? lol
I'm sorry about that just one those days today :scree:
I think there's no official water sports for dogs:

Watever,
Loveyooshasha
free card wheee!
Limited

Thnx cards team🀩😍πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‹β˜ΊπŸ˜†πŸ˜€

Uhm I think my weekly task card was missed:


I did 7/7 or 6/7 dailys but I posted request on 2026.06.19 but received only 1 card for daily but no weekly rare/limited; then I forgot to ask on 2026.06.20 in case I missed a day becos I requested late.

Since I did request on Fri kst 26.06.19 can I still get my weekly card? Unless I'm mistaken then nvm😭πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜’πŸ˜žπŸ˜«πŸ˜‚πŸ˜”
Loveyooshasha
For 2026.06.14 - 2026.06.20 week ~ 6/7 dailys done so I claim weekly rare card
D 1 limited pls

Thanks cards team πŸ’•πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’–πŸ˜˜πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜
Done. I'm sorry for the mistakes today :yolk:
 

pinkmelodies

Jewel α₯«α­‘.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,957
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,296
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Nina

Nina

πŸ§œπŸΌβ€β™€οΈ π“œπ“Ό. 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱 πŸ¦„
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
43,283
Reactions Received
75,381
Location
In the OCEAN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
141,789
Pronouns
Fish/Mermaid
Ship

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg
  • TrinityJade
  • kimsguardian