- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
I agree! :)
I agree! :)
User you will trade with: @mysteric
Card you will give away: Red Velvet's Irene
Card you will receive: Blackpink's Jisoo
User you will trade with: @mysteric
Card you will give away: Dreamcatcher Jiu
Card you will receive: gidle Soojin
I agree
I agree
User you will trade with: @chris_m
Card you will give away: Gfriend Yuju
Card you will receive: IU #2
I agree![]()
username: milk
reason for request: finished the daily tasks
Username: uwuWinter
Reason for request: completed daily quest
Thnx.
Username: DarlingBlue
Reason for request: completed daily quest
In the future, try to tag the member so that it's easier both for them to confirm and for us to give out the card.User you will trade with: uhgr8
Card you will give away: Zico 5
Card you will receive: Astro Eunwoo
I did the trade but don't forget to confirm the trade next time.Username: uhgr8
Reason for request: completed daily quest
username: gayzone
reason for request: completed daily quests
Next time just make sure that you put the recievers name instead of yours.Username: uwuWinter
Card you will give away: Aron Nuest
Card you will recieve: --
User you will trade with: @OnlyCalB
Card you will give away: NCT Yangyang
Card you will receive: MAMAMOO Hwasa
Got another NCT but at least it's your biasUsername: Reo
Reason for request: Completed daily quest.
I agree :)
Username: Ozymandias
Reason for request: Completed daily quest
Username: Yili
Reason for request: Completed daily quest
Done all above.Username: Lovely_Cornchips
Reason: Completed Tasks!
User you will trade with: @OnlyCalB
Card you will give away: gidle Soojin
Card you will receive: Gfriend Umji
:) win win
Done, congrats to both of youI agree! We will both complete our respective sets with this trade.
![]()
DoneUsername: karina
Reason for request: Completed daily quest
OMG THANK YOUUUUUDone![]()
Yeah there were so manyUsername: OnlyCalB
Reason for request: Completed daily quest
@Vikki Damn, you worked hard just now catching up with all those trades and daily task handouts!
Thank you so much!
![]()
Rcg said nousername: shinee
reason for request: completed the tasks
BLACKPINK IN MY AREA PLEASE
Next Saturday will be free card dayOMG THANK YOUUUUU
I got E:U
btw. when were we able to request free cards again?
gotte remember itYeah there were so many
Rcg said no
Next Saturday will be free card day![]()
EVERYONE SET UP AN ALARM OMG NO ONE SHALL FORGET AAAAAAHHHHHHgotte remember it![]()
I approve this trade!!!User you will trade with: @Lovely_Cornchips
Card you will give away: Hyuna 2
Card you will receive: Lee Hi 3
I already put it in my calendargotte remember it![]()