Official Request Cards or Trades Here (159 Viewers)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Ikr? I got my baby! I’m thinking about just collecting a hoard of Jungwoo’s.
you can only get one card per member :yolk: but just get a bunch of junwoo badges and u'll have a collection :haylul:
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: OnlyCalB and kinnie

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
NOOOOOOO. I demand to speak with your manager!
wheres that gif where the dude walks into a circle and is like "hi I'm the manager"

but lol jk I'm not the manager, ms. karen, that would be @Vikki. start beef with her not me :yolk: :lisalaugh:
 

kinnie

𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼
.
Joined
13 January 2020
Messages
8,188
Reactions Received
16,643
Location
𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,179
Fandom
bork
Gender
Female
Ship
wheres that gif where the dude walks into a circle and is like "hi I'm the manager"

but lol jk I'm not the manager, ms. karen, that would be @Vikki. start beef with her not me :yolk: :lisalaugh:
Lmao. I feel like Karen’s irl have a brain malfunction when they discover that the manager is the manager.
@Vikki Your employee offended me by doing her job. I am DISGUSTED.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
User you will trade with: @Ozymandias
Card giving away: T-ara Hyomin
Card receiving: Hyuna 3, IZ*ONE Eunbi
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
haha y'all were too funny with the "I demand to see your manager" bit! I'm nowhere near done with my daily quest, but hopefully I'll be earlier tha n two minutes shy this time lol
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,812
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: ParkHereJimin
Reason for request: Completed daily quest
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: lexus
Reason for request: Completed daily tasks
Username: Reo
Reason for request: Completed daily quest
User you will trade with: @RandAlThor
Card you will give away: Fei
Card you will receive: Junghwa
Username: darling blue

Reason: completed daily tasks
User you will trade with: @Ozymandias
Card giving away: T-ara Hyomin
Card receiving: Hyuna 3, IZ*ONE Eunbi
Username: RainbowDevil
Reason for request: Completed daily quest.
username: gayzone
reason for request: completed daily quest
username: eclipsoul
reason: completed daily quests
Username: Abeamus
Reason: Daily Quest
I agree to this trade
Username: honeyfornomoney
Reason for request: Completed daily tasks
Done :sanapray:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread