- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
but what about me? :( I asked for a trade with @Vikki and completed my daily tasks :(.
I don't think I got anythingDONE! I hope to dear god I didn't miss anybody
AgreeUser You Will Trade WIth: @SHlNEE
Card You Will Give Away: VIXX's N
Card You Will Recieve: IDLE Shuhua
User you will trade with: @Vikki
Card you will give away: Wanna One Minhyun
Card you will receive: Ateez Yunho
♥ thank you!
username: brekker
reason: completed daily quest
I approve of the second part of this trade.
User you will trade with: @lexus
Card you will give away: BIGBANG TOP
Card you will receive: Fx Luna
![]()
thx lexus im glad i could give you your top!
Agree
Username: @Mangoey
Reason: Completed Daily Quest
I don't think I got anything
User You Will Trade WIth: @SHlNEE
Card You Will Give Away: VIXX's N
Card You Will Recieve: IDLE Shuhua
Done 💙Agree![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I gave you your card for your daily tasks, but I can't do the trade yet because Vikki needs to agree to it in this threadbut what about me? :( I asked for a trade with @Vikki and completed my daily tasks :(.
THANK YOU SO FUCKING MUCH LEXDone 💙
I agreeUser You Will Trade WIth: @Mangoey
Card You Will Give Away: Heize 4
Card You Will Recieve: SVT Seungkwan
thank you and don´t worry. I´ll go to sleep eventually :D.
approved! ❤User You Will Trade WIth: @Panda
Card You Will Give Away: Seventeen Vernon & Wonwoo
Card You Will Recieve: SNSD Jessica
agreeThis goes together
First
Second
User You Will Trade With: @SHlNEE
Card You Will Give Away: SNSD Jessica
Card You Will Recieve: (G)I-DLE Soyeon