Official Request Cards or Trades Here (315 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
User you will trade with: @Vikki
Card you will give away: Wanna One Minhyun
Card you will receive: Ateez Yunho

♥ thank you!

username: brekker
reason: completed daily quest
I approve of the second part of this trade.
User you will trade with: @lexus
Card you will give away: BIGBANG TOP
Card you will receive: Fx Luna

:pandalove: :pandalove: thx lexus im glad i could give you your top!
Username: @Mangoey
Reason: Completed Daily Quest
I don't think I got anything
User You Will Trade WIth: @SHlNEE
Card You Will Give Away: VIXX's N
Card You Will Recieve: IDLE Shuhua
Done 💙
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
but what about me? :( I asked for a trade with @Vikki and completed my daily tasks :(.
I gave you your card for your daily tasks, but I can't do the trade yet because Vikki needs to agree to it in this thread
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
User You Will Trade WIth: @Mangoey
Card You Will Give Away: Heize 4
Card You Will Recieve: SVT Seungkwan

thank you and don´t worry. I´ll go to sleep eventually :D.
I agree
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
User You Will Trade WIth: @Panda
Card You Will Give Away: Seventeen Vernon & Wonwoo
Card You Will Recieve: SNSD Jessica
approved! ❤
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,162
Reactions Received
46,822
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,344
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
User you will trade with: @Yachii
Card you will give away: Nu'Est Aron
Card you will receive: Loona Jinsoul
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
This goes together :sakUwu:
First
User You Will Trade WIth: @Panda
Card You Will Give Away: Seventeen Vernon & Wonwoo
Card You Will Recieve: SNSD Jessica
Second
User You Will Trade With: @SHlNEE
Card You Will Give Away: SNSD Jessica
Card You Will Recieve: (G)I-DLE Soyeon
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Username: Panda
Reason: Completed Daily Quest
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • RandAlThor