Official Request Cards or Trades Here (267 Viewers)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Username: karina
Reason for request: Completed daily quest.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
Username: brekker
Reason for request:
Completed daily quest.

thx!
 
  • Like
Reactions: OnlyCalB

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
user you will trade with: @Tickita
card you will give away: MX Shownu
card you will receive: CLC Seunghee

anyone who has Shownu and don’t need it please trade him with me back! I have Chung Ha 3, Hyunjin or Huening Kai to trade :kijoongstare:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
user you will trade with: @Tickita
card you will give away: MX Shownu
card you will receive: CLC Seunghee

anyone who has Shownu and don’t need it please trade him with me back! I have Chung Ha 3, Hyunjin or Huening Kai to trade :kijoongstare:
I agree

Your sacrifice is not taken lightly :ankha:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: OnlyCalB and Willow

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
user you will trade with: @KOE
card you will give away: RV Yeri
card you will receive: EXO Sehun
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Username: lexus
Reason for request: Completed Daily Tasks
Can someone do this since I got skipped? :wimwim:
Username: karina
Reason for request: Completed daily quest.
Username: reo
Reason: Completed daily quest
Username: Yachii
Reason for request: Completed daily quest.
Username: brekker
Reason for request:
Completed daily quest.

thx!
user you will trade with: @Areum101
card you will give away: RV Joy
card you will receive: Wanna One Woojin

thank you!
I agree!

Thanks!
Username: Reo
Request: reroll
Cards I'll give back: Chungha #3, Lee Hi #1 & #2
Batch I'll choose from: 3rd Batch
Your options are;
Winner Yoon, Got7 Jinyoung, Taeyeon 2

user you will trade with: @Tickita
card you will give away: MX Shownu
card you will receive: CLC Seunghee

anyone who has Shownu and don’t need it please trade him with me back! I have Chung Ha 3, Hyunjin or Huening Kai to trade :kijoongstare:
I agree

Your sacrifice is not taken lightly :ankha:
Username: Tickita
Reason: Completed daily quest
user you will trade with: @KOE
card you will give away: RV Yeri
card you will receive: EXO Sehun
Username: Yili
Reason: Daily Quest
Done!
:pikahappy:

If I missed something, let me know. :)
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • RandAlThor