- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 71,386
- Reactions Received
- 151,399
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 129,595
- Fandom
- Lex stan
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
Doneusername: eclipsoul
reason: completed daily quests
Doneusername: eclipsoul
reason: completed daily quests
Your options are;Username: Vikki
Cards to give back: Wonder Girls Hyuna, Hyuna 5, Apink Namjoo
Batch to pick from: 2nd
Done!Username: honeyfornomoney
Reason: Completed daily quest
I hope im not late lmao x)
I'll take TaeyeonYour options are;
SNSD Taeyeon, Gugudan Mina, Big Bang Taeyang
Done!
![]()
agreedUser to trade with: @RandAlThor
Card giving away: wonder girls hyuna
Card receiving: monsta x hyungwon
thank you so much!
User to trade with: @RandAlThor
Card giving away: wonder girls hyuna
Card receiving: monsta x hyungwon
thank you so much!
agreed
Done!Username: Yili
Reason: Daily task~
Done!Username: Xeulgi
Reason: Completed Daily Quest
I'm over the moon right now!! what's happening T^T xDDone!
I've seen some weird and wonderful things in my time handing out cards. From luck to non at all and even some hilarious pulls for certain reasons.
Your luck right now is insane Xeugi.
![]()
![]()
Done!username: blueberries
reason: dailies
sry i posted request bit late today ^^
I agreeUser you will trade with: @peaches
Card you will give away: Oh My Girl Hyojung
Card you will receive: TXT Soobin
Thanks so much!!!
User you will trade with: @peaches
Card you will give away: Oh My Girl Hyojung
Card you will receive: TXT Soobin
Thanks so much!!!
Done!I agree![]()