- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I agreeUser you will trade with: @Peachy_Tae
Card you will give away: Oneus Keonhee
Card you will receive: Chungha 2
YOU AND SUPER M'S KAIDone!
![]()
Username: honeyfornononeu
Reason for request: Completed daily task
User you will trade with: @Peachy_Tae
Card you will give away: Oneus Koenhee
Card you will receive: Chungha 2
I agree
Username: Reo
Reason for request: Completed Daily Tasks
Done!username: Mei_Ying
reason: completed daily quests
No rare thanks![]()
If only I had your luck when it comes to aespa cards...First Giselle and now Karina![]()
I mean I didn’t ask for them. I didn’t have any rare cards in five daysIf only I had your luck when it comes to aespa cards...
![]()
Username: Abeamus
Reason: Daily Quest
Done!Username: karina
Reason for request: Completed daily quest.
They have the most cards in the ol' genny, so take it up with the card gods.nct again?![]()
IRENE RAREEEEEDone!
They have the most cards in the ol' genny, so take it up with the card gods.
![]()
Done!Username: brekker
Reason for request: Completed daily quest.