- Joined
- 24 September 2018
- Messages
- 4,311
- Reactions Received
- 20,315
- Location
- sin & moon ☽
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
@retrofuturism
Hi :)
If there is one user who deserves THE HYPE, it’s you <3
You’re always so supportive of everyone, and you’re always here to hype everyone up.
I’ve seen you around so much, and I have gotten nothing but GREAT vibes from you.
I can tell that you are such a genuine, kind user who is fun to be around with.
I’d love to get to know you better!!
Also, based on what I’ve seen, you have AMAZING taste :ooo
You’ve recognized @Penggie as the legend she is;
@lexus for the hot queen she is;
@potato for the most adorable & kind-hearted user she is;
@kuro for the sweet, smart, amazing gorlie she is.
ANYWAYS WE ALL LOVE YOU

Hi :)
If there is one user who deserves THE HYPE, it’s you <3
You’re always so supportive of everyone, and you’re always here to hype everyone up.
I’ve seen you around so much, and I have gotten nothing but GREAT vibes from you.
I can tell that you are such a genuine, kind user who is fun to be around with.
I’d love to get to know you better!!
Also, based on what I’ve seen, you have AMAZING taste :ooo
You’ve recognized @Penggie as the legend she is;
@lexus for the hot queen she is;
@potato for the most adorable & kind-hearted user she is;
@kuro for the sweet, smart, amazing gorlie she is.
ANYWAYS WE ALL LOVE YOU