COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[Revamp] Somi Badge Thread (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship

JEON SOMI BADGE REVAMP

Badge size should be 77x77
All Badges must use Round Corner frames, set at 40
No blurry or grainy photos; please use high quality and easy to see photos.
Only official photos are allowed. Selfies are accepted if they are from an official account.
Side profiles or covered faces are only allowed when the idol is easily identifiable.
Do not take badges from other forums or sources.
Post your original photos along with your badges & do not wait until the voting ends
Award members will edit, sharpen or position approved badges as needed

BADGE GUIDELINES
~Click Here~

SUGGESTION PERIOD
17th October - 27th October

PRELIMINARY VOTING
28th October - 04th November

FINAL VOTING
-

TAGLIST

(Let me know if you wanna be added to the taglist)

ipiccy
~Click Here~

Last edited:
Reactions Received
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Welp, tag me pls n looks like we might be only ones voting?

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
please tag me for voting

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Uhm you hvnt linked/posted source-did you forget/not read the revamp thread?
Dw, just thinking things thru in case theres trouble ahead, i really like the badges u made, so pretty but ofc its Somi always pretty

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Uhm you hvnt linked/posted source-did you forget/not read the revamp thread?
Dw, just thinking things thru in case theres trouble ahead, i really like the badges u made, so pretty but ofc its Somi always pretty
I didn't post the sources because I have those pics downloaded in my laptop. If I post them in spoilers, there will be a lot to add. :nekosweat:

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
I didn't post the sources because I have those pics downloaded in my laptop. If I post them in spoilers, there will be a lot to add. :nekosweat:
You shd post the images n the sources in a post other than OP, i think-cos tats the rules. Otherwise when theres voting, we wont know if you changed the pic in the OP without an idea of wat it looks like in post #watever, its troublesome but i think necessary. These rules i think hv been worked out from the beginning of KS over 2 yrs ago, n it helps the staff to oversee things, i think.

Frex, if i made 20 over badges n only posted 5 in post #5, but i OP this thread n added 15 to OP, staff would hv to check individually if it was the original or not. More difficult if you dont postblink to the source or sth, (maybe not need original link).

Otherwise all the hard work you hv done so far will be for nothing in the end or delayed while staff check the source n the OP pix.

Just my advice suggestion. Also you can spoiler the source pix, see other badge revamp threads for examples i think.

Hv fun n i hope you dont think im tryin to spoil ur efforts here. Just tat it seems unnecessary to not follow the rules if u can.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
You shd post the images n the sources in a post other than OP, i think-cos tats the rules. Otherwise when theres voting, we wont know if you changed the pic in the OP without an idea of wat it looks like in post #watever, its troublesome but i think necessary. These rules i think hv been worked out from the beginning of KS over 2 yrs ago, n it helps the staff to oversee things, i think.

Frex, if i made 20 over badges n only posted 5 in post #5, but i OP this thread n added 15 to OP, staff would hv to check individually if it was the original or not. More difficult if you dont postblink to the source or sth, (maybe not need original link).

Otherwise all the hard work you hv done so far will be for nothing in the end or delayed while staff check the source n the OP pix.

Just my advice suggestion. Also you can spoiler the source pix, see other badge revamp threads for examples i think.

Hv fun n i hope you dont think im tryin to spoil ur efforts here. Just tat it seems unnecessary to not follow the rules if u can.
Thank you for your advice. I'll post the sources of them soon :)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Toxic
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
TAG ME!

Reactions Received
Website
KS Coins
Fandom
GoldenStar
Thank you for your advice. I'll post the sources of them soon :)
Its ok, i think ur just v enthusiastic here n made a lot of badges quickly. It shd be fine if u post the sources before prelim voting.

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
Reactions Received
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
KS Coins
Fandom
arianator
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Added you!

Oh I see. Thank you!

@Awards Is this badge acceptable?
11.png
I honestly wouldn’t use that myself but it’s ok since you can still see it’s Somi

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread