Reviewing New BG Discographies (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So if you know anything about me I am a girl group stan.
I don't hate boy groups by any means and used to be a hard core one.
But the newer generation of idols has really just turned me but I want to give some of the newer guy groups a chance.
I've done it with the girl groups so why not guy groups.

So if you want me to check out a newer guy group (debuted in 2019 or 2020).
Put them below and I'll check out their discography and reply to your comment with my thoughts.
I unexpectedly liked Reveal by The Boyz so I may find something I really like so throw me some.
Just keep in mind this is a time-consuming project so have patience with me <3
​
 

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Have you listened to Stray Kids' non loud title tracks? Make sure to turn on the english subs if you do because the lyrics are really good



i'm making a note to remind you don't listen to their albums if you don't like loud music LMAO

also these songs are good to me and they're not that busy, i'll just give you titles instead of b-sides lololol





 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Have you listened to Stray Kids' non loud title tracks? Make sure to turn on the english subs if you do because the lyrics are really good



Levanter is actually really good. My boyfriend randomly started asking me to play their music and show why I don't like them.

I am YOU I don't really like though if I'm being honest it isn't catchy enough for me but it isn't bad.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Levanter is actually really good. My boyfriend randomly started asking me to play their music and show why I don't like them.

I am YOU I don't really like though if I'm being honest it isn't catchy enough for me but it isn't bad.
The English version is excellent as well so if you add it to your playlist, you can try listening to the english one ^^
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
i'm making a note to remind you don't listen to their albums if you don't like loud music LMAO

also these songs are good to me and they're not that busy, i'll just give you titles instead of b-sides lololol





No Air isn't bad but I don't know if it's something I would listen to strictly because my favorite part takes forever to get to?

I never heard of Daisy but fuck that one is actually really good tbh.

I like WANNABE too but I think I've listened to it before already?

I just think THE BOYZ and I don't mesh. I like their song REVEAL but that's it so far.

I've definitely listened to We Must Love already before and I'm not sure I enjoy the instrumental too much. Other than that I think I would've liked the song.

Movie star has a nice vibe to it which I enjoy and sounds like an American song I would maybe listen to but idk?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yili

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread