- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,011
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
It's giving briizersi see why they changed it
briize is not that bad
I don't know the exact answer but if I had to guess it's probably related to the fandom name and group name together sounding too similar to "rising sun" which is a controversial flag that Japan used to commit war atrocitieswym negative implications???
ah, that makes senseI don't know the exact answer but if I had to guess it's probably related to the fandom name and group name together sounding too similar to "rising sun" which is a controversial flag that Japan used to commit war atrocities
someone told me that it has to do with the korean pronunciation or written version of sunz which means shit or something like thatI don't know the exact answer but if I had to guess it's probably related to the fandom name and group name together sounding too similar to "rising sun" which is a controversial flag that Japan used to commit war atrocities
someone told me that it has to do with the korean pronunciation or written version of sunz which means shit or something like that