News RIIZE has changed their fandom name from SUNZ to BRIIZE (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
wym negative implications???
I don't know the exact answer but if I had to guess it's probably related to the fandom name and group name together sounding too similar to "rising sun" which is a controversial flag that Japan used to commit war atrocities
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,120
Reactions Received
46,783
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,009
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I don't know the exact answer but if I had to guess it's probably related to the fandom name and group name together sounding too similar to "rising sun" which is a controversial flag that Japan used to commit war atrocities
ah, that makes sense
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
13 January 2023
Messages
50,320
Reactions Received
55,069
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
283,890
I don't know the exact answer but if I had to guess it's probably related to the fandom name and group name together sounding too similar to "rising sun" which is a controversial flag that Japan used to commit war atrocities
someone told me that it has to do with the korean pronunciation or written version of sunz which means shit or something like that
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread