- Joined
- 8 November 2018
- Messages
- 19,193
- Reactions Received
- 60,789
- Location
- Tokki Topia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,207
- Fandom
- Toxic
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her/Drama Kween
- Ship
Rapping about girls spreading their legs like they're at gyno and following a pedo photographer. Though the latter was because he had worked with YGE beforedidn't he already have some scandals in the past?? I don't think I've ever seen a reaction score that bad before. sure what he did was kinda careless but sheesh.
The only thing I know of was the stuff about a photographer he was following that was blown out of proportion/fake. They wanted to label him and the photographer as pedophiles because there was one funny photo where a kid got a dildo stuck to his head. I think it was spurred on by a fandom war on twitter and stuff so it was really stupid and gross that people would accuse them of something so serious over something so pettydidn't he already have some scandals in the past?? I don't think I've ever seen a reaction score that bad before. sure what he did was kinda careless but sheesh.
maybe soon hmm... all we need is for another yg bg member to fuck up and yg will announce a bp full albumRapping about girls spreading their legs like they're at gyno and following a pedo photographer. Though the latter was because he had worked with YGE before
How much you wanna bet we'll get a set comeback date and teasers now![]()
i think he also had a scandal due to some questionable lyrics, something about women spreading their legs like they're at a gyno office. weird shit but I think he apologized.Yikes.......i'm kind of jealous though I wish people would shame folks back into quarantine in my country 😂
The only thing I know of was the stuff about a photographer he was following that was blown out of proportion/fake. They wanted to label him and the photographer as pedophiles because there was one funny photo where a kid got a dildo stuck to his head. I think it was spurred on by a fandom war on twitter and stuff so it was really stupid and gross that people would accuse them of something so serious over something so petty
I wouldn't put an emoji in the titleWtf I thought he died
Wtf I thought he died
BYE ME TOOJesus I thought the dude passed away....
Wtf I thought he died
Jesus I thought the dude passed away....
BYE ME TOO
I thought he died for a second
It has begun.How much you wanna bet we'll get a set comeback date and teasers now![]()
Aren’t two of them already in the army? IDKW they didn’t just all go in together, YG still has iKON, BB, BP plus Treasure on the way. Do Mino & Yoon really make that much money as solo artists?winner gon' die
haven't you heard the rumours about yg being a misogynist?Aren’t two of them already in the army? IDKW they didn’t just all go in together, YG still has iKON, BB, BP plus Treasure on the way. Do Mino & Yoon really make that much money as solo artists?