- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
What are some risky choices you wouldn't mind you biasgroup taking!
Here are mine for EXO...
1. Releasing another song like Mama. Mama kicks ass, I want more of that style! I think they would kill it!
2. Letting Kai do that scream-rap thing again!
3. Have kyungsoo be a rapper
and last, but definetly not least! This is VERY definetly a risky move, but one that I hope with my whole heart they will make!
4. Lay participating in a comeback!
Here are mine for EXO...
1. Releasing another song like Mama. Mama kicks ass, I want more of that style! I think they would kill it!
2. Letting Kai do that scream-rap thing again!
3. Have kyungsoo be a rapper
and last, but definetly not least! This is VERY definetly a risky move, but one that I hope with my whole heart they will make!
4. Lay participating in a comeback!