@Ketchy
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,317 Reactions Received 59,383 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 491,147 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 22 September 2023 #1 @Ketchy Reactions: RandAlThor and gone4good
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 22 September 2023 #2 Reactions: kimsguardian
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,695 Reactions Received 93,494 Cards View Profile KS Coins 189,392 Fandom WizSoneLuv 24 September 2023 #3 That poor guy was geeked yet having a hard time :) Reactions: gone4good and kimsguardian
G gone4good . . Joined 31 May 2023 Messages 6,437 Reactions Received 9,410 Cards View Profile KS Coins 23,545 Gender Female Ship @monalisalove Wreck @Horizonshard 24 September 2023 #4 I just got back from sk, why tf couldn't they do this while i was there! Life's not fair! I would've danced the sh*t outta this with them! :( Reactions: kimsguardian
I just got back from sk, why tf couldn't they do this while i was there! Life's not fair! I would've danced the sh*t outta this with them! :(