- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 6,070
- Reactions Received
- 31,387
- Location
- 🏰 & 🍀
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
After today's concept film of Takahashi Juri, we have the concept film of all members.
I'm already excited for Juri to debut, but the others girls all look so cute and promising (Yeonhee is gorgeous, holy), I'll be definitely anticipating their debut.
Also, the chance of Eunbi and Chaewon joining the group in 2021 sounds interesting.
Check all concept films released:
Dahyun
(she's only 14 👀)
-
Suyun
(former PD48 contestant)
-
Sohee
(also former PD48 contestant)
-
Yeonhee
(I'm still not over how beautiful she is)
-
Yunkyoung
-
Juri
(the Japanese Goddess herself)
Anticipate their debut!
I'm already excited for Juri to debut, but the others girls all look so cute and promising (Yeonhee is gorgeous, holy), I'll be definitely anticipating their debut.
Also, the chance of Eunbi and Chaewon joining the group in 2021 sounds interesting.
Check all concept films released:
Dahyun
(she's only 14 👀)
-
Suyun
(former PD48 contestant)
-
Sohee
(also former PD48 contestant)
-
Yeonhee
(I'm still not over how beautiful she is)
-
Yunkyoung
-
Juri
(the Japanese Goddess herself)
Anticipate their debut!