Rollercoasters (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Have you [or would you] ever ride/ridden a rollercoaster?

I haven't but I would if I could guarantee I wouldn't vomit. I tend to get a weak feeling in my stomach when I am in those situations.. I mean when I was on a plane as it lifted off the ground I felt Queasy.
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I used to all the time, but not anymore. I don't really have the strength for it nowadays.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
you mean you don't have the stomach for it.
YES! That's right - especially now that I have what's called a hiatal hernia: a hernia that's literally in between my stomach and my esophagus. If it acts up, and rollercoasters are guaranteed to make it so, I vomit like crazy for like an hour or so straight.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I recall riding it once or twice when I was a child.

I think both times, even if I sat with somone I knew, I nearly flew out of my seat and was terrified until the ride was over. Maybe it was because the seat belts weren't tightened securely enough.

After those terrifying experiences, I never rode them again even as I got a bit older because I did not trust them. And I still don't trust them.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread