- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 3,675
- Reactions Received
- 13,340
- Location
- Idol Hell
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
These are all cute girl group songs which you either love or hate; a lot of people are pretty split on whether they're bops or flops. So out of these controversial (bops) songs, which one is your favorite? (even if you hate all of them all)
Honestly, I like all of these songs, they are all great tbh, I don't care what anyone says but imo: Rookie is the best Red Velvet song and is musically superior, Sunny Summer is catchy af, and Bingle Bangle is just a fun cute summer song which I can't not love.
Out of all of them, my favorite is Rookie. I'm obsessed with that song and no other Red Velvet song has beaten it for me
@Minuteman I'm now remembering the Red Velvet tournament... #JUSTICEFORROOKIE
Honestly, I like all of these songs, they are all great tbh, I don't care what anyone says but imo: Rookie is the best Red Velvet song and is musically superior, Sunny Summer is catchy af, and Bingle Bangle is just a fun cute summer song which I can't not love.
Out of all of them, my favorite is Rookie. I'm obsessed with that song and no other Red Velvet song has beaten it for me
@Minuteman I'm now remembering the Red Velvet tournament... #JUSTICEFORROOKIE
Last edited: