- Joined
- 22 May 2019
- Messages
- 5,913
- Reactions Received
- 28,273
- Location
- Under the Earth
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Moa
- Ship
Rose-tinted memories.
Hands clasped firmly
Together.
Rose-tinted memories,
Like glasses shading me
From the sun,
Covering me from seeing the real light.
Rose-tinted memories
Of beauty
And the purple flush of dawn.
Rose-tinted memories.
A pink walk of wonder.
- potato
This wasn't mean to be a poem but I just made it up on the spot >_<
I was talking about this with my friend a few weeks ago, about our rose-tinted memories. That we only think and remember the good things about our memories together and block out all the bad stuff. There's the self-hatred and the bad memories, but none of them stem from memories with my friends. It's sort of like a coping mechanism; we're already at a point of breaking down and we need some sort of good memories in our brain to keep us all going. It's sort of sad when I think about it like that.
Hands clasped firmly
Together.
Rose-tinted memories,
Like glasses shading me
From the sun,
Covering me from seeing the real light.
Rose-tinted memories
Of beauty
And the purple flush of dawn.
Rose-tinted memories.
A pink walk of wonder.
- potato
This wasn't mean to be a poem but I just made it up on the spot >_<
I was talking about this with my friend a few weeks ago, about our rose-tinted memories. That we only think and remember the good things about our memories together and block out all the bad stuff. There's the self-hatred and the bad memories, but none of them stem from memories with my friends. It's sort of like a coping mechanism; we're already at a point of breaking down and we need some sort of good memories in our brain to keep us all going. It's sort of sad when I think about it like that.