- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 65,862
- Reactions Received
- 77,040
- Location
- Heaven
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 53,448
I've been looking into BanG Dream in the last days since the latest band that grabbed my attention belongs to that franchise. I'm still in love with Raise a Suilen, but I think Roselia comes second.Lovely
Same ranking for meI've been looking into BanG Dream in the last days since the latest band that grabbed my attention belongs to that franchise. I'm still in love with Raise a Suilen, but I think Roselia comes second.
Not set yet; but I think Morphohica stands third, and Poppin'Party fourth. I am not taking the other three seriously though.Same ranking for me
Morfonica is quite niceNot set yet; but I think Morphohica stands third, and Poppin'Party fourth. I am not taking the other three seriously though.