Audio Roselia "THRONE OF ROSE" single (1 Viewer)

Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I've been looking into BanG Dream in the last days since the latest band that grabbed my attention belongs to that franchise. I'm still in love with Raise a Suilen, but I think Roselia comes second.
Same ranking for me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Michael
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Not set yet; but I think Morphohica stands third, and Poppin'Party fourth. I am not taking the other three seriously though.
Morfonica is quite nice
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread