Tourney Round 1 GOT7 - Never Ever vs You Are (2 Viewers)

Never Ever vs You Are


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Never Ever is the last song in the Flight Log trilogy, in the album Flight Log: Arrival. It was released March 13, 2017. It is the most awarded song out of the trilogy and charted at #1 on both Gaon and US World Albums on Billboard. The song is about an apology from a lover, saying they will never (ever) leave their SO again, nor make them cry.

You Are is the first title track that member Jay B composed (I believe don't shoot me if I'm wrong) in the album 7for7. It came out October 10, 2017, and is a fan favourite, partially because of the sentimental value in it and partially because of the amazing, gorgeous music. It is about how "You are" (haha omg so funny wow) everything to the members, you make them happy when you are happy, and they only need you.

Out of these two popular and loved tracks, who will win?

Never Ever:



You Are:


 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Yili and Ahsoka

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I'm a You Are hoe, even if yugyeom kills me in never ever
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Never Ever. I like the dark concepts.
it is by far one of their best songs I've heard, even if I didn't vote for it :yes: the mv was so pretty too
 
  • Like
Reactions: LeeHoseok

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread