-Pineapples on pizza?
Only at gunpoint
-Peek A Boo or Bad Boy?
Bad Boy takes a slight lead.
-y’all f l o p

Only at gunpoint
-Peek A Boo or Bad Boy?
Bad Boy takes a slight lead.
-y’all f l o p
NOT JUST NOT BAD, ITS THE PEAK OF HUMANITY-https://soundcloud.com/bangtan/firstjiminpresent
It's not bad actually.
the gif was working before and for some reason now it’s not :PIt's funny you ask me to send an anon or something and yet the image I'm supposed to click isn't there-I don't know any of you either so what should I ask?
IT LINKED ME BACK TO THIS THREAD SISthe gif was working before and for some reason now it’s not :P
can be random- anything honestly, here’s the direct link of you feel up to it: royal flop tea party [Baratheon] - KPopSource - The Only KPOP Hub That Matters
😂 SORRY QUEENIT LINKED ME BACK TO THIS THREAD SIS
I hope you enjoy my angry spam😂 SORRY QUEEN
![]()
I'm glad I could be of helpuh, fixed the form layout due to customer feedbacki wanted it to be fancy but guess it backfired