royal flop tea party [Baratheon] (1 Viewer)

scones?

  • YES

  • no


Results are only viewable after voting.

Princess

Multifandom Pretty Princess
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
69
Reactions Received
269
Location
Kihyun's Heart
Website
www.youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Sorry for the delay! Princess of House Baratheon is here!

Anon: Hey Queen

Hello Lovely Person! How are you? I hope you see this message and can respond ♥ I'm very sorry for the delay I am nearing finals for my university classes this term :umjicry:

Another Anon:

Now now, I'm sure you know Jimin is my ULT Bias :zoomeyes:so I've heard this already but it's amazing to be refreshed with it so I thank you very much for blessing my ears once more!

STAN PARK JIMIN! STAN BTS DAMNIT!
 

arieam

.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
1,232
Reactions Received
5,247
Location
Canada
Website
youtube.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
The only Golden Star on site left here? Why? We need you :(
I'm pretty sure @MonCherry was a Golden Star on AKP too :zoomeyes:
And I think @arieam is active on AKP? Not sure though.
Well let's be real, I didn't really promote Jessica much on threads in AKP so I was a flop fan there and here :(
im a flop fan too. im logged on to all the forums but never post let alone talk about jess. just lurking :zoomeyes:

but like i'm officially unstanning from jess until she releases music so :nayeonisdone:
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Name 3 Kpop stars you'd legit fuck if they asked you to

No thanks :taeminface:

do you think Somi will flop?

I hope not :pandanoreaction:

what time do you sleep?

Around midnight but it's been later recently. I really want bad skin I guess.


Hi, you seem nice

uwu

I would like to get to know u better uwu


Thanks :llama_wave:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread