- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
Love Dive is great but I got tired of it quicker than I did with Eleven.i like Rei and the ive members.
But once on weekly idol was enough for this song.
for me i thought that i would get tired of it quickly but im actually still enjoying it very much, the more i listen to it, the more good parts i hear that make the song sound better than before.Love Dive is great but I got tired of it quicker than I did with Eleven.
I'm over for now.She's cute!
Hey brother. Are you banned on Allkpop or something. Haven't seen you since the other day.
Are you over here now?
I'll have to come here more again.
She's really charming. Is this your favorite fancam from their recent comeback?I'm over for now.
But Rei is my favorite idol right now. And it's not related to her looks. I just like everything about her.
I haven't watched as much fancams this time as I did with Eleven. But this look on her might be my favorite.She's really charming. Is this your favorite fancam from their recent comeback?
I need to catch up with them all.
Did you check out LESERRAFIM yet? I don't think they're gonna be up my alley in terms of music and concept. But oh my god. They have some charming members.
Kazuha, their Japanese member is adorable.