Rumor Rubi's are lit up at Woollim (2 Viewers)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Is she not a grown woman?
She is.

The amount of unhappy in my feed is noticeable.

I do find it odd since she has been vocal about getting uncomfortable attention for the water bomb stuff.
She is shooting for classy sexy i would guess and ( i did not check out the site but im guessing its not that)
 
  • Wow
Reactions: kimsguardian

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,207
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,999
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
She is.

The amount of unhappy in my feed is noticeable.

I do find it odd since she has been vocal about getting uncomfortable attention for the water bomb stuff.
She is shooting for classy sexy i would guess and ( i did not check out the site but im guessing its not that)
I looked at some stuff for the game and there's some revealing clothing but nothing crazy (except for like one character) and the gameplay itself is just RPG with nothing hardcore sexual so I'm a just a bit confused about the backlash, but then again, I'm ignorant of this game so I could be mistaken.
But I do find it strange that her company would agree if she was saying she was uncomfortable with something like water bomb
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,477
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I looked at some stuff for the game and there's some revealing clothing but nothing crazy (except for like one character) and the gameplay itself is just RPG with nothing hardcore sexual so I'm a just a bit confused about the backlash, but then again, I'm ignorant of this game so I could be mistaken.
But I do find it strange that her company would agree if she was saying she was uncomfortable with something like water bomb
I think she is fine with waterbomb. The Sprite add plays off of that.
I think it was more like she got hit on much more pervy from industry ppl. Eunbi mention on a few shows about hanging up on a bunch of ppl
 

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,207
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,999
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I think she is fine with waterbomb. The Sprite add plays off of that.
I think it was more like she got hit on much more pervy from industry ppl. Eunbi mention on a few shows about hanging up on a bunch of ppl
I thought it could be something like that. Ew.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,461
Reactions Received
39,089
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,782
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
I looked at some stuff for the game and there's some revealing clothing but nothing crazy (except for like one character) and the gameplay itself is just RPG with nothing hardcore sexual so I'm a just a bit confused about the backlash, but then again, I'm ignorant of this game so I could be mistaken.
But I do find it strange that her company would agree if she was saying she was uncomfortable with something like water bomb
Chaewon expressed after joining LSFM Woolim does things and you just have to follow along. They are no different than any company. Profits first, everything else second. B They'd let North Korea kidnap an idol if it made money.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: RandAlThor

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,207
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,999
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Chaewon expressed after joining LSFM Woolim does things and you just have to follow along. They are no different than any company. Profits first, everything else second. B They'd let North Korea kidnap an idol if it made money.
I'm aware
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread