Rumor [Rumor] Moon Sua has left YG Entertainment (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
My girls need to debut asap
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
All of those girls that trained with her need to leave. I don't know why anyone, especially at YGE would train for ten years to the point they are in their twenties and have not debuted yet at all.

We see what YG is doing with Treasure 13 and rumor has it he brought in dozens and dozens of new girls for this survival show. If she is gone I have nothing to do at all with the new girl group.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Who is she and why does she have a fan account?
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Good for her though. I'm still trying to guess what's the point of keeping all those trainees locked in the dungeon. Is really sad how these girls waste their talent and youth in that company.
:pandaannoyed:
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Who is she and why does she have a fan account?
She was a YG trainee who competed on Unpretty Rapstar Season 2. She made it pretty far and was one of most well known and beloved YG trainees along with Bang Yedam. Suah was in a different trainee group to BlackPink called Future 2NE1 that has been hyped for 7 years.

PS: Suah is also ASTRO's Moonbin's sister.
 
Last edited:

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
To be a trainee for 10 years and have to leave because your company has no plans for you must be pretty disheartening. I'm still happy she's free but I hope she doesn't end up like Heo Chanmi from Produce 101 S1 :maheart:

I think she was the last of the Future 2NE1 girls to leave?
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
To be a trainee for 10 years and have to leave because your company has no plans for you must be pretty disheartening. I'm still happy she's free but I hope she doesn't end up like Heo Chanmi from Produce 101 S1 :maheart:

I think she was the last of the Future 2NE1 girls to leave?
I wonder how all the people who were saying BP is just a stopgap for Future2ne1 are gonna react. Obviously not true now.

That being said, it's awful what she had to go thru and then to not even be debuted. I hate that I love a YG artist
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I wonder how all the people who were saying BP is just a stopgap for Future2ne1 are gonna react. Obviously not true now.

That being said, it's awful what she had to go thru and then to not even be debuted. I hate that I love a YG artist
I love everything about YG except the man himself and their shitty management :chickill:

Their artists are so talented :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Who is she and why does she have a fan account?
She is a YG trainee who was on Unpretty Rapstar, she's been a trainee for 10 years and ASTRO's Moonbin is her older brother.
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
I honestly hope that this isn't true. They were supposed to be doing a Treasure Box season 2 at the end of the year and YG would've definitely added her even if there was a bunch of new trainees, she's spent the whole of her teenage years there and it's a shame to see her leave, especially when there doesn't seem to be any other group or show for her to join...
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
To be a trainee for 10 years and have to leave because your company has no plans for you must be pretty disheartening. I'm still happy she's free but I hope she doesn't end up like Heo Chanmi from Produce 101 S1 :maheart:

I think she was the last of the Future 2NE1 girls to leave?
No, I believe 3 or so are still there. Maybe 4. Most of them left a long time ago.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread