Reality Rumored Produce 101 X participants (1 Viewer)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female


Song Byunghee - He was on Under 19 but didn't make into the final group



Ham Seungjin - A-JAX member, took part in The Uni+



Choi Taewoong - Took part in the second season of Produce 101, former MMO trainee



Kang Jihoon



Zhang JingYun & Jiang XinXi (Andrew)



Kim Dongbin - Took part in the second season of Produce 101



so these guys might either appear or not, I don't know half of the guys on the list and it's missing a lot, please take this with a grain of salt

:zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
​
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
4,096
Reactions Received
13,689
Location
Throwing rotten eggs at Pledis
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
A member of Snuper should participate... it saddens me how underrated they are... but then again, I doubt a company would want to take the risk of losing a member with the contract being for so many years
 
  • Like
Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
HOT MEN INCOMING :sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
^ The REAL reason we all watch, let's be honest!
I really want a co-ed version. I feel like if they keep on doing girls and guys it will get boring, hell I'm already bored.
I'd love to see a co-ed version too but it'd probably end up like Produce 48 did with the Japanese contestants where only 2 or 3 girls would make it and if they had a set number of girls and boys then people would probably get missed that there were less spots for their faves....
Still wanting a latino to participate but I guess that'll never happen
This year's applications were open to all nationalities so who knows? I'm kinda assuming that they're gonna have at least ONE none Asian tbh
 
Joined
2 January 2019
Messages
1,295
Reactions Received
3,701
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'd love to see a co-ed version too but it'd probably end up like Produce 48 did with the Japanese contestants where only 2 or 3 girls would make it and if they had a set number of girls and boys then people would probably get missed that there were less spots for their faves....
Of course there should be a set number for boys and girls.

There is always less sports for faves as there is always a set number. That isn't a big problem.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread